- Must be a member of …destination
- Lift must be done at …destination
- Must have video evidence
- NO Bumper Plates
- APF rules apply to Bench, Squat and Deadlift
- Gym rules apply to Pull Ups, Overhead Press and Body Weight Bench Press
- Weight class determined at time of lift by …destination staff
- Lifter may only use wrist wraps and/or belt for proper execution of lift. Any other equipment used will not be accepted.
- The lifter must bend the knees and lower the body until the top surface of the legs, at the hip joint, are lower than the top of knees.
- Spotters MUST NOT be touching the bar or the lifters themselves throughout the duration of the lift.
- Lifter must be at full upright position with knees locked at beginning and completion of lift
- Any lateral, forward, or backwards steps of the feet at beginning or end of lift constitutes disqualification of lift.
- No hitching, must move in a continuous path upwards after coming off the floor.
- On completion of lift, the knees shall be locked in a straight position and the lifter shall be standing erect.
- No Straps
- Lifter must maintain control of the bar on the decent of the lift
- After liftoff spotter cannot have hands following or hovering around the bar.
- The lifter must lie backward with shoulders and buttocks in contact with the flat bench surface. The lifter’s shoes or toes must be in solid contact with the platform or surface. The position of the head is optional.
- Bar must be motionless on chest before press can commence
- The lifter will press the bar to straight arm’s length and hold motionless until the audible command “Rack” is given.
- No Bouncing.
- To achieve firm footing, a lifter of any height may use discs or blocks to build up the surface of the platform. Whichever method is chosen, the shoes must be in a solid contact with the surface.
- Not more than five and not less than two loaders/spotters shall be in attendance.
- Knees Must be in a locked position throughout entire lift
- Use of a belt and wrist wraps are permitted
- Heels cannot come off the ground
Body Weight Bench
- Bar must touch chest on every rep
- Arms must be at full lockout on every rep
- No bouncing off chest
Body Weight Pull up
- Elbows must be at a lockout position at the start of each rep
- NO Kipping
- Chin must touch or go over bar
- Must be done on straight pull up bar
- Overhand only
- Grip width cannot be any wider than just outside shoulder width and no less than shoulder width
Clean & Jerk
- The barbell must be placed horizontally in front of the lifter’s legs.
- The barbell must not touch the chest before the final position.
- The feet have to return to the same line, legs straight before performing the Jerk. The lifter may make this recovery in his or her own time and finish with the feet on the same line, parallel to the plane of the trunk and the barbell.
- Arms must be at complete lockout at completion of lift.
- Press away will count for disqualification of lift
- Feet must return to the same line; arms and legs fully extended. Lower the barbell as soon as the lifter becomes motionless in all parts of the body.